Airforce Edge Rifle

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

Airforce Edge Rifle

Post by Guest »

Well I just talked to the AirForce People about when there new rifle will be available and they estimate sometime probably this fall. However, to get the club price you will have to buy five rifles and assuming they are around $500 a piece that means shelling out $2500 plus shipping. I would think that would be a deal breaker for many clubs.
John McCaslin

Post by John McCaslin »

AirForce is working closely with the CMP regarding the club prices and club qualifications and selling through the CMP. We receive inquiries every day regarding the EDGE and pricing. Since not all inquiries are from shooting clubs, we normally provide retail pricing information to callers. As a matter of policy we provide club pricing information when acceptable proof of club status has been provided by email, mail, or fax. At this point, we would like the CMP to handle sales of less than 5 rifles as most clubs are already qualified through the CMP for purchases. In order to purchase direct through our company at the club price, an application will be needed to qualify and a minimum purchase of 5 rifles will be required. This has not been set in stone however this is the direction we are leaning. This of course would not preclude the CMP from selling more than 5 rifles to a club.

There has also been some concern as to when or if the EDGE will be available. Some feel we have had plenty of time. Please be aware we are producing the rifle and a new modular adaptive target sight. We have also gone to a regulated valve system on the compressed air cylinder and are working to make it not only functional but also easy to adjust or repair.

Our company has a reputation for providing some of the best customer service in the industry and we try to be very responsive to all customer inquiries but the EDGE represents a new product line for a new market so we still have some details to work out. We do not have an exact ship date at this point though we are already in production on certain componant parts and the specific technical specs for the rifle will be available as they are finalized.

We have a growing list of inquiries for this new product and will be updating everyone as information becomes available.

Best regards
John McCaslin
AirForce Airguns
SD

Post by SD »

Thanks for that update! It is much appreciated.

I have a few kids and adults waiting with much anticipation. Especially the left handers.

I would hope we might get updates on a regular basis?