book- air rifle shooting by MEC

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

jwb24680

book- air rifle shooting by MEC

Post by jwb24680 »

Where can I get the best price on the book, Air Rifle Shooting published by MEC. Do you have any other suggestions for books specific to air rifle ?
Shooter

Air rifle books

Post by Shooter »

Hi: If you could contact me at: bawilli@attglobal.net, I may be able to give you some help.
Don in Oregon

Post by Guest »

Don, are you selling them or just photocoying that book?
Inquiring minds woud like to know.
Sylouell

Post by Sylouell »

I have both books in perfect condition
-Ways of the Rifle
-Air Rifle Shooting
Those two books have been written by the same authors and discuss Air rifle shooting throughly. Many elements presented in the first book are not repeated in the second book. If you are a beginner/intermediate, I strongly suggest that you consider buying the first book which does a better coverage of the basics.

They are in perfect condition. I can sell the pair to you for 100$ plus shipping if you wish.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Anonymous wrote:Don, are you selling them or just photocoying that book?
Inquiring minds woud like to know.
He very kindly runs a library and loans them out.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Sylouell wrote:I have both books in perfect condition
-Ways of the Rifle
-Air Rifle Shooting
Those two books have been written by the same authors and discuss Air rifle shooting throughly. Many elements presented in the first book are not repeated in the second book. If you are a beginner/intermediate, I strongly suggest that you consider buying the first book which does a better coverage of the basics.

They are in perfect condition. I can sell the pair to you for 100$ plus shipping if you wish.
That is a good deal they usually run about $70 + each.
Quest1

Host

Post by Quest1 »

The host for this website is selling the book.
jwb24680

ways of rifle

Post by jwb24680 »

Thank you. I have the Ways of Rifle and as you say, it is excellent for basics. I have learned and applied alot to my shooting.