Anschutz match rifle History?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

blue62

Anschutz match rifle History?

Post by blue62 »

would anyone know where to find accurate history info on anschutz match rifles?

the anschutz site doesn't offer much info. well at least for free that is.!
Smith2013

Post by Smith2013 »

I am sure if you asked for it they would send it to you, but specify Englisch if you dont speak Deutsch.

Viel Glueck!
Good luck
Paul

Post by Paul »

I've always wondered why no publisher decided to translate this book in english, I'm sure there's a market: http://www.paul-pietsch-verlage.de/ppv/ ... 0327171808

Paul
blue62

Post by blue62 »

Smith 2013

you can get info from anschutz but it is in the form of serial # history and it is for a fee. what I am looking for is a cronalogical history of their match rifles whith all the variations and transitional changes.

what Paul posted in this thread is what I am looking for but it is not in english

thanks
Smith2013

Post by Smith2013 »

you might find a local school with a german teacher and see if they would be willing to translate, or go to Dict.leo.org for a good translation. you cant really do phrases, but german is not too hard and you should be able to get the basics.

Hope it helps,
Richard
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

I did find a fairly complex set of descriptions on the internet describing the course of model developments through the years etc. I never book marked it as it answered my specific question, but googling should reveal it. Try searching for anschutz 1813 supermatch etc (that was was my specific query that I then found the site from).

Rob.