Smallbore Prone Clinic - April 20, 2008 - Tacoma, WA

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

ADC59

Smallbore Prone Clinic - April 20, 2008 - Tacoma, WA

Post by ADC59 »

Hello Everyone:

We’re trying to boost the NRA conventional smallbore prone game in the Pacific Northwest and are adding another event to the smallbore calendar this year. I've attached a program (I think). The event is a combination of:

Clinic - for new shooters

Sight-In - for those who haven’t touched their smallbore rifle since last fall (or in a few years)

Pot Luck/Swap Meet - To add a little social interaction to these smallbore events

80 Shot Practice Match - Double Dewar, both metallic sight and any sight. Cash prize

I'm trying to get the word out down in Washington and Oregon. So please pass this on to any shooters you know who might enjoy smallbore prone competition and want to get involved with the clinic. Or give me the e-mail addresses of candidates. For the clinic, our focus is primarily on adult shooters, junior participation seems strong right now. At any rate hope to see you at the potluck and practice match!

E-mail me at alcarey@w-link.net with with e-mail addresses of candidates, questions or to sign up!

Thanks

Alan Carey
Attachments
Prone Clinic and Practice Match Program 3-08.pdf
(42.57 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
ADC59

RE: Smallbore Prone Clinic - April 20, 2008 - Tacoma, WA

Post by ADC59 »

Hello all you smallbore shooters out here in the Pacific Northwest. We still have space available for the clinic and practice match.
Thanks
Alan Carey
Attachments
Prone Clinic and Practice Match Program 3-08.pdf
(42.57 KiB) Downloaded 309 times