How to LEARN from RIKA

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

2many7s

How to LEARN from RIKA

Post by 2many7s »

Ok I have a Rika, I like it. It is fun to shoot with and I am able to see the obvious stiff like poor follow through, and maybe a sudden increase in movement in the last half of that .3 second (final color before shot) of hold which I read as bad trigger squeeze, but besides that is there any good info on how to interperute other results such as my son has most of his movement in the horizontal(maybe 1100 to 0500 or 0100 to 0700) while most of my movement is vertical...?

Do any of the trainers have a built in "diagnosis" or similar tool to give feedback.

We do not have a coach who is knowlegable.

As a wierd note, on the machine my hold is twice as tight as his but he still outscores me. He seams to be able to react to the good shot window faster than I can...YOUTH
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

What are you shooting - prone or standing ? In standing, I gather movement is usually slightly more in the horizontal as the vertical should be better locked due to less muscle involvement in maintaining the (vertical) position. Vertical movement suggests a less than solid platform, for some reason.

Rob.