26 th. Canadian Airgun Grand Prix....

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Russ

Post by Russ »

It will be nice if we can have in progress info (Scores, Pictures, Video, Articles) from 26 th. Canadian Airgun Grand Prix ;)

Post by Guest »

Anyon know if spectators are admitted to this event?
Russ

Post by Russ »

It was a lot of spectators was at 25 th Finals. :)
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Anonymous wrote:Anyon know if spectators are admitted to this event?
Yes, spectators are very welcome.
Roly

Post by Roly »

My friend William and I just returned from my 4th, his 3rd, trip to the CAGP. I'll write it up here later for anyone interested. We left after the 10:15 relay so I can't give you any final scores, except that a gent from Trinidad-Tobago was blowing away the competition before the Finals. He had a tremendous lead following the two 60 shot matches. Unfortunately the CAGP is usually very slow in using electronic media, specifically the web, to get the scores out. I have to say that this is their only fault as the matches themselves are run about as good as it gets! Maybe if we keep asking...
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Just for your knowledge the stats for the Grand Prix are done by one guy, so excerise a little patience with regards to having them posted on the net. He also does all the stats for all the other matches in Ontario too.