Where to get top-level SB prone coaching?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

brooksharris

Where to get top-level SB prone coaching?

Post by brooksharris »

Who can I contact to receive top-level SB prone coaching. I have a postition problem that I believe could be solved in a short time. I am distinguished and a member of the 3200 club but have a fundamental position challenge that keeps me from shooting the best I can. I live in Nashville, Tn. but am willing to drive a long way for help. Thanks and blessings, Brooks Harris
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Well I looked at your governing body website (USA shooting) and came up a possibility, your 'regional training centres'. See;

http://www.usashooting.com/regionalTraining.php

Failing that, again contact them for details of SB rifle coaches in your vicinity.

Rob.
TomN

Post by TomN »

If memory serves, the US Army Marksmanship Training Unit (Fort Benning, GA) holds Masters camps from time to time. Perhaps others on this forum know where to look for something currently scheduled.
bellyshooter

Smallbore Prone School in PA

Post by bellyshooter »

George Harris, who recently retired as the NRA's Rifle Dept. Head, is still conducting an NRA sponsored Prone School in New Freedom, PA. This year's school will be 19-22 June and at the end of the school there is a weekend prone regional for attendees to try out what they learned.

Contact Bill McGuigan, (717) 235-2773 for attitional information.

Hope this helps. I did the school myself about ten years ago and it was enough to propel me from an Expert to Master card.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Brooks,

I sent you a pm.