Walther LG90 SSP not holding full pressure :(

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

durant7

Walther LG90 SSP not holding full pressure :(

Post by durant7 »

Well, I bought this nice SSP as a loaner to help create some interest this winter in 10m. Universal stock etc etc. Well, after a few months of non use :( I find I have some problems. Specifically, it does not create a full charge. In the last 3 inches of he stroke you can hear a little bit of pressure release. And the pellet POI is now well below where it was when it was working well when I first got it.

So needless to say my act of generosity is now turning into a very expensive tomato stake. Grumble! So, here I am. Asking if anyone might have some working knowledge of this SSP and whether there are any DIY solutions? Grumble grumble. Or if I am going to be forced to put some more $$$ into it to make it useful? And if that is the case, who might be the best person to send it to if I live in NH? I guess Pilkguns would be a start. I've never had to ship a gun for repair, always got parts, some advice and viola!

Thanks for any input!

Jud
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Sounds like it needs new seals, the guy to fix it would probably be the guy the runs this forum. I'm sure Pilkington's can fix what ails it.
kevin

repair

Post by kevin »

There is a Walther repair service in Tewksbury Ma.
Earl's repair service
878-851-2656

takecare Kevin