Tournament Club/Range in Knoxville.Tn Area

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Ernie Rodriguez

Tournament Club/Range in Knoxville.Tn Area

Post by Ernie Rodriguez »

Looking for a club/range in Knoxville,Tn area that holds ISSF/BE matches on a regular basis. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Tnx
Ed Hall

Post by Ed Hall »

I have the following club listed as supporting BE, but I'm not sure about anything else:

Volunteer Rifle and Pistol Club

with the address:

2327 Rifle Range Road
Knoxville, TN 37918

Take Care,
Ed Hall
U.S. Air Force Competitive Shooting Teams
Bullseye (and International) CompetitionThings
georgej

rifle range road, knoxville tn

Post by georgej »

I was a member at the rifle range road club several years ago. Have since moved to nashville. Then, we mostly did trap and skeet, I don't know what they offer these days. Call a fellow named Fred Depue for info. I don't have his email or phone, but I know that he lives in K-ville and owns a gun shop off of...... damn.... Alcoa highway, I knew that I would get it sooner or later. Fred and all of the folks atthe club are friendly and willing to help, at leasst they used to be. Good luck.
SRichieR

Post by SRichieR »

Try Crossroads Shooting. They are located in the north Mississippi area. Not sure all they do or their exact location. Contact info should be on the CMP or NRA website. They ran the Junior Olympic matches in Mississippi this year so they are listed on the USAShooting website also.