Please Help out a fellow gunnut!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Jordan F.

Please Help out a fellow gunnut!

Post by Jordan F. »

Please vote for me in the link below – You can vote up to once per week for the next week.

http://www.legendsinthemaking.ca/vote.asp?id=558
Mazda (the automobile maker) is holding a competition for athletes under the age of eighteen (such as myself) and the person who gets the most votes wins a cash prize to go toward their sport (my sport being of course shooting). I am looking to get some new shooting equipment and currently do not have the funds so thought this would be a good idea.

The competition will run for a period of one week starting today at 5:00 Eastern time, and will end the same time next Monday.

You may vote up to once a day (so up to 7 times in all if you would really like to – which would be greatly appreciated). All you have to do is give your name and email address. If you have any buddies who could vote for me as well that would be great! I will be sure to keep you guys posted on how the competition is going.
Thanks!!!!
Jordan
2650 Plus

What the ----

Post by 2650 Plus »

I hesitate to respond. Could this be a fishing trip?
Mike Taylor

Legitimacy

Post by Mike Taylor »

I can't speak to the Mazda competition, but there is a Jordan F. who competes (and competes well) in Sporting Rifle competitions (Prone and 3P) in BC.
Visit www.bctsa.bc.ca to see the competition results.
Mike T.
Fred Mannis

Re: What the ----

Post by Fred Mannis »

2650 Plus wrote:I hesitate to respond. Could this be a fishing trip?
What's your problem? Seems pretty straightforward to me
Jordan F.

Post by Jordan F. »

2650; I am simply looking to raise some money for my sport and was looking at this as an alternative. If you don't feel "safe" voting then no worries!

Mike - thanks! Yes that would be the same Jordan F. (Fraser is my last name). Did you shoot at the provincials as well or the richmond shoot?

Thanks,
Jordan
Mike Taylor

matches

Post by Mike Taylor »

Jordan,
I did shoot at the provincials, but my discipline is pistol; so it is unlikely that you would have seen me. I did not participate in the Richmond airgun matches this year.
Good luck with your voting (and your shooting)!
Mike T.
Richard H

Re: What the ----

Post by Richard H »

2650 Plus wrote:I hesitate to respond. Could this be a fishing trip?
Take two minutes and click on his profile and you will see that he has actually taken part in some worthwhile discussions. So no I don't think its a fishing trip, other than he is fishing for votes.

Post by Guest »

Thanks Mike

I recieved a newsletter from bctsa today and noticed you were the executive director for pistol. I have wanted to try shooting air pistol but thought I should keep to my air rifle and smallbore.
Neil Foster

Post by Neil Foster »

Done, glad to help :-)
Neil
Jordan F

Post by Jordan F »

Thanks Neil

Jordan