SCATT (Adjusting optical sensor?)

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Jesse

SCATT (Adjusting optical sensor?)

Post by Jesse »

I am having a hard time zeroing the optical sensor on my SCATT training system. Does anyone know how to fix this? During adjustment: wherever the first shot hits, that is where it stays for the whole session. Do I take clicks or manually move the sensor? Thanks Jesse
Juan Carlos*

Adjusting Scatt sensor

Post by Juan Carlos* »

There is not adjustment screws to center the sensor.
You can put some shims of paper among the sensor support (only front or rear and left or right depending the first try) and barrel to move the impact to the center.
Ryan Tanoue

Post by Ryan Tanoue »

how far off center are you? If you are on the black of the target, you should be able to click and drag the "shot" to where you called it. This should move the zero of the sensor. I would suggest not using clicks to move the point of impact since the scatt sensor is hanging so much lower than the barrel. This will cause clicking to be odd. let me know if this helps.

ryan
Biathlon

Thanks

Post by Biathlon »

Thanks. That worked! Jesse
RobStubbs

Re: Adjusting Scatt sensor

Post by RobStubbs »

Juan Carlos* wrote:There is not adjustment screws to center the sensor.
You can put some shims of paper among the sensor support (only front or rear and left or right depending the first try) and barrel to move the impact to the center.
Err there are adjustment screws on the scatt - there certainly is on my model / sensor. As I recall it's all detailed in the instruction book.

Rob.
Colin

scatt

Post by Colin »

pre usb sensors had adjustment screws on the sensor, usb Scatt doesn't have any. Colin