FWB 2700 super match

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

laxratnd

FWB 2700 super match

Post by laxratnd »

Does anybody have any experience with the above .22 rifle. Iam looking into getting a new smallbore rifle and this one is catching my attention. Just that theres not much info about the rifle. So if anybody who has one could lend my some information or if you dont have one and no about the rifle please let me know what you think. I have the FWB 700 alum air rifle and love it. great stock feel. so i figured i would look at there smallbore due to somewhat same stock design. If you guys could please help me out.

thanks
Jordan

FWB 2700 SM

Post by Jordan »

I have one that should be arriving here on Tuesday or Wednesday so I should be able to give some more details about it but I did have the chance to shoot one back in June. In my opinion it was a great gun, felt great to shoot and was very accurate. I tried 2 groups off the bench with it using Eley Match EPS as well at 50m with the peep sights on it and both groups were around 1/4"-.3" so it is an accurate gun.

It felt quite similar to the 700 (which in my opinion also feals great to hold) with it just beeing slightly heavier.

Hopefully someone else will chime in here but I will post back here on Tuesday or Wednesday with some more details and hopefully some pictures!
Jordan

FWB 2700 SM

Post by Jordan »

I got my gun yesterday and it is very nice! Holds extremely well. I was able to shoot a couple groups off the bench with the peep sights it comes with and was getting ragged hole groups at 50m with Eley Match EPS and Lapua Master. I did not try any of the cheaper stuff.

It has some sort of built in tuning system that I will have to play around with more but overall it is looking very good. The test target that came with it was very small too but I somehow lost the manual and some other tools when I was at the range :(.

Jordan