frundraiser for Jennifer Trickett

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

frundraiser for Jennifer Trickett

Post by Guest »

Dear Members of the Shooting Community and Friends,

As many of you know by now my daughter Jennifer was married last October to Jeremy Mayer from Ohio. They bought a house in NH in December and they had both found great jobs.

In February they found a lump in his neck and he was diagnosed on his 25th birthday as having a rapid growing form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. It had already spread to three locations and still spreading. He started one form of Chemo that unfortunately did not stop the growth. Jeremy then went into Dana Farber where he is currently. He was been receiving a much stronger intense form of chemo. He is now starting (today) stem cell replacement. He will be in the hospital for about a month and then at least another 100 days after at home in confinement. He has been unable to work and Jennifer has been working/ sometimes two jobs to try and pay some of the bill.

Jeremy's Parents Rick and Yvonne Mayer are hosting a fund raiser for Jen and Jeremy to help offset some of their expenses. Their church is running the event for them..

http://www.jeremymayer.org/

I am asking you to spread this around to others in the shooting community and beyond to see if we can help them in their efforts. Information about tax deductible donations is available at the web site above. Jen, Jeremy and our families appreciate any help that you can give.

Jennifer is a past Collegiate pistol Shooter for Ohio Sate. She graduated #1 Female and also received the big 10 award for college athletes.

Thank you,
Maureen Trickett

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email maureentrickett@tiradordeelite.com