Have any of you purchased target AR's from eGun?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

RFC

Have any of you purchased target AR's from eGun?

Post by RFC »

There appear to be some good deals there. The question is whether the sellers will ship to the USA and how difficult it is to get them into the country given the crystal clear sharpness of Chertoff and Homeland Security.
Joe66

I think Scott P. can talk us

Post by Joe66 »

I have not purchased from egun. I did went to egun to look and I am very interested in how to conduct a transaction if I am the winning bidder. Does anybody know the details?
I believe our TargetTalk facilitator Scott bids and buys from egun then turn around and sells what his purchased in his TargetTalk website. Maybe Scott can give us the details. If he doesn't, I understand, because he needs to keep it a secret to make money.
2650 Plus

E-guns

Post by 2650 Plus »

I have never heard even the slightest hint about Scott doing any thing that could be considered hostile to competition shooters and our sport. Bite your toung sir.

Re: I think Scott P. can talk us

Post by Guest »

Joe66 wrote:I have not purchased from egun. I did went to egun to look and I am very interested in how to conduct a transaction if I am the winning bidder. Does anybody know the details?
I believe our TargetTalk facilitator Scott bids and buys from egun then turn around and sells what his purchased in his TargetTalk website. Maybe Scott can give us the details. If he doesn't, I understand, because he needs to keep it a secret to make money.
I started using egun recently - but I live in Germany 50% of the time.
It is always going to be a hassle for an individual or small shooting shop to send abroad - especially outside the EU where law compatibility may be unclear.
The bigger shops may have the experience of dealing with US servicemen, but for most even the language may be a problem....
Joe66

Details please

Post by Joe66 »

Could someone tell me the details to do a financial transaction with a egun seller?

Re: Details please

Post by Guest »

Joe66 wrote:Could someone tell me the details to do a financial transaction with a egun seller?
Normally Germans use a bank transfer - an "Uberweisung" or pay on delivery "Nachname" which incurrs a post office fee. Occasionally Paypal, but also never credit card.

I would not see a problem with Uberweisung using IBAN's - but USA/EU customs at either end can cause problems to the unwary.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

I know people from here have bought from the German company 'Kruger' - as I also do. They will ship to the US with no problems and now accept credit card payment. I haven't a clue how price compares with the site you mention, but that's easy enough for you to check out.

Their website is;

http://www.best-targets.com/

Rob.