Steyr LG-1 SSP rifle info.. anyone??

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Dee

Steyr LG-1 SSP rifle info.. anyone??

Post by Dee »

Just got a nice used Steyr LG-1 SSP and I need some info on it regarding maintenance, dry firing etc. Unfortunetly I did not get the owners manual. If anyone should happen to have one please let me know.

Thanks

Dee
Dee

Well I have to commend Steyr Technical Assistance..

Post by Dee »

After emailed sales expecting them to help a long time Steyr owner get a manual I was told to ask Pilkingtons in a reply. So I found the email address of the Support man in Austria with Steyr and requested the pdf. He replies he has no pdf of it but has an original and its in the mail coming to me today.

Now that is service. I would have thought sales might direct me to the right place not to the distributor. Guess they only want to help those with cash in hand. Praise the Tech Dept. manual on its way :)

Dee
Richard H

Re: Well I have to commend Steyr Technical Assistance..

Post by Richard H »

Dee wrote:After emailed sales expecting them to help a long time Steyr owner get a manual I was told to ask Pilkingtons in a reply. So I found the email address of the Support man in Austria with Steyr and requested the pdf. He replies he has no pdf of it but has an original and its in the mail coming to me today.

Now that is service. I would have thought sales might direct me to the right place not to the distributor. Guess they only want to help those with cash in hand. Praise the Tech Dept. manual on its way :)

Dee
Did you ask Pilk maybe he has them too, if not you don't know if the sales dept. was wrong.
Dee

Pilk had one online for a different model but only one

Post by Dee »

the sales guy might not have been wrong sending me there for the info but to me if you work at STEYR you should be able to point me to someone internally for help I would think. I work for a manufacturing facility and if someone asked me for technical info on a product I make I would not direct them to other sales people unless they wanted to buy something. That was my point.