lp5 vs. fwb c55p

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

sean

lp5 vs. fwb c55p

Post by sean »

Any thoughts as to which one is a better value /dollar?
The new versions of these guns are just too pricey for me.
Any opinions are appreciated, Sean
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Is value (price) really a good driver ? Surely you want the best gun for your shooting. I shoot an LP5 and they are by far the most common 5-shot AP's in the UK. They are certainly well proven in terms of reliability.

In terms of what gun is best for you, try them and see, if at all possible.

Rob.
psf32

Post by psf32 »

I would agree with Rob try before you bye I have LP5 and an fwb 56p I am currently moving over to the FWB for standard pistol but like the LP5 better for the rapid fire events.

Both guns have good and bad points but I would say value for money the LP5 wins. I find that I group better with the FWB than with the LP5 and I prefer the trigger on the FWB

Make sue you have a good service agent for the gun as rob said in the UK over 90% of people shoot the LP5 I only have FWB because I have links with the UK importer and thought I give it a go.
Fransms

Post by Fransms »

Tried them both!!

Even I liked the FWB initially, I quite quick switched to the LP5 and I am still shooting it!!

Why??

Simple, for me, any way!

I like the trigger better on the LP5 and the balance feels better.

To be fair, I must say, the function of the FWB is flawlees and if any problems, FWB really stands behind their products! In Europe, anyway...

What would I recommend??

Try out both, and decide your self!!

Happy shooting!