Memory of 2007 USA Shooting Rifle/Pistol National.

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Russ

Memory of 2007 USA Shooting Rifle/Pistol National.

Post by Russ »

Memory of 2007 USA Shooting Rifle/Pistol National Championships at Ft. Benning.

I would like to say a couple of words about my deep appreciation to the people that helped me during the 2007 USA Shooting Rifle/Pistol National Championships at Ft. Benning. My first words that I would like to address to our host Scott Pilkington and Buck Parson who helped me to recover all technical problems with two of my pistols. I thank you guys for the patience, attitude and enormous time that you have given me to fix my imperfectly fit pistols.
Also I would say thank you to Anthony Wood and Paul Ha who helped me to recover a big problem with my trigger unit of my Toz -35M. Without your help guys my participation in the two matches and final was almost impossible.

Thank you all volunteers who donated your precious time toward our common goal to become successful in the Olympic Style Rifle/Pistol Shooting.
Sincerely, Ruslan Dyatlov
SNC

nationals

Post by SNC »

Anthony Woods and Paul Ha were the first 2 people i meet at nationals, Woods is the nicest man i have ever meet from Alabama, (the only man i have ever meet from alabama). The two of them are not only friendly but entertaining. They are fun to be around ,thanks for your southern hospitality. Russ is a much better shooter than his great scores would suggest and I feel he is one (that without any setbacks in a match and his wife lets him practice more ,) that will be hard for anyone to beat.Talking with Woods, Ha, Russ and the army coach taught me more than i have learned in my first 6 years of shooting. Any new shooter needs to somehow get his time in with the army coach.