PPP in Bowling Green July 7-9

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

Ted

PPP in Bowling Green July 7-9

Post by Ted »

I will be taking 2 juniors to this match. USA Shooting still has not put up a time schedule so I guess we will just have to show up in the a.m. and see what it is. Anyone else taking any juniors? I understand the national pistol coach (Sergey) will be there but, he will not be doing any presentations/clinics. I would like to meet some other of you coaches out there so please feel free to come up to me and say hi! Please call me if interested in chatting junior stuff too (cell is 502-931-1527). I live in Louisville so am only about 2 hours from the Bowling Green campus. I will drive down the morning of the 7th with my juniors and then stay overnight. Bob Foth said there will be two relays so turnout should be good.
Ted Malone
HAIREACANE

PPP Bowling Green

Post by HAIREACANE »

Hi Ted,

I'm bringing four 4-Hers from Georgia to the match as well. It's a little more than 500 miles for us but it's a very good match. Glad to hear about the two relays.

I would like to have the times for the relays in advance but we're driving up Friday, so we have all of Saturday to plan for the relays.

Hope to meet you there.

David Haire
Tift County, Georiga 4-H Coach
Ted

Post by Ted »

David,
I emailed Bob Foth about more specific times and all he could tell me is that registration starts at 9 a.m. Saturday (July 7). I guess we have to assume that this means you can start practice at about this time too. Sounds like the afternoons are going to be open for a lot of free time. I am planning on taking my juniors to the Corvette museum(they like cars just like their coach!). Beech Bend park has a dragstrip we may go visit too. All times are central time by the way.
SRichieR

Post by SRichieR »

I'm taking 5 or six from Alabama. We'll be there for air rifle starting with the Daisy Open. Hope to meet ya'll there.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

we will be there with four kids for Progressive Pistol. leaving tonight for BB though