Extension tube collar

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Annie2013

Extension tube collar

Post by Annie2013 »

Who manufactures the extension tube collar as seen on some of the MTU guns at the '07 Nationals?

Image[/img]
Asa Yam

Post by Asa Yam »

AMU has the capability to make parts in house. Having said that, they also purchase components commercially.

The item in question (tube and clamp) is also known as a "bloop tube".
RyanIntershoot

Post by RyanIntershoot »

I don't know the maker either, it isn't Anschutz (theirs is a blue tube called Tenminator) it isn't MEC, their tube is silver
batty

Post by batty »

barry nesom in the uk makes a similar collar to go with his tubes

let me know if you need any contact detail for him
Mike McCabe

tube mounts

Post by Mike McCabe »

Annie2013

Extension tube collar

Post by Annie2013 »

That doesn't look like the CC collar that they sell:

joydeepk

Post by joydeepk »

@Ryanintershoot

The anschuetz makes the extension pre fixed with the collar. the TENMINATOR is just a new item [read fancy]on their list.
Martin H

Post by Martin H »

Hi all,
Not sure but this might be who supplies them

http://www.medeshafirearms.com/Extension%20Tubes.htm

Cheers
Martin
RyanIntershoot

Post by RyanIntershoot »

joydeepk wrote:@Ryanintershoot

The anschuetz makes the extension pre fixed with the collar. the TENMINATOR is just a new item [read fancy]on their list.
The collar isn't fixed to the tube on the TENMINATOR, its in two parts which are both supplied, the same as MEC and Barry Neesom. Means you can quickly fit and remove the tube for travelling but leave the collar on.
Maxim Shub

Post by Maxim Shub »

ESP Earnest Shooting products. 570-797-4872

Small shop with lots of cool stuff.
joydeepk

Post by joydeepk »

RyanIntershoot wrote:
joydeepk wrote:@Ryanintershoot

The collar isn't fixed to the tube on the TENMINATOR, its in two parts which are both supplied, the same as MEC and Barry Neesom. Means you can quickly fit and remove the tube for travelling but leave the collar on.[/quote
well ,Im sorry if was not able to be clear with my earlier post. Actually I meant the older version(not TENMINATOR) of Anchuetz tubes came prefixed with the collar. I hope this makes it clear.
Thanks
RyanIntershoot

Post by RyanIntershoot »

I think that was just an extension for the shorter barrelled 20xx series, not an extension tube they made for all their rifles.

Some people bought the shoter barrel to save weight, it seems it was just as accurate as the 690mm barrel more commonly seen
joydeepk

Post by joydeepk »

actually i have one of those pre fixed one and i use it on my 1913 barrel. i bought it three years back from the company.well the "Anschuetz" is no where engraved or whatsoever on the item,but i ordered it from the co. catalogue and they exported it to me.
regards.