eley club vs standart

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

guido lastra

eley club vs standart

Post by guido lastra »

Eley tenex EPS is awfully expensive. Xtra match also! Which one is better. club Xtra or standart rifle ammo?
GOVTMODEL

Post by GOVTMODEL »

Club Extra is the top of the black bullet line product. Eley Standard is, in fact, off-spec Club Extra.
xcrunner8k

Post by xcrunner8k »

i use eley target (yellow box) it works very well at 50ft and 50m... for me it's better than the standard and the club xtra, but not as good as the match or tenex. it's a good price at $350-$400 a case

that's just me though...
cheers
_Axel_

Post by _Axel_ »

How many cartridges in a case?
GOVTMODEL

Post by GOVTMODEL »

_Axel_ wrote:How many cartridges in a case?
guido lastra

eley club vs standart

Post by guido lastra »

I just tried the eley Club Xtra. Conditions were very good, not too much light, temperature in the 70s F range, not too much wind. The ammo was just great, I shoot 1110 for the 3 Positions match 3X40, which is a quite good score for my level. Standing group was not that tight, but that was totally my mistake (shot in the 350s, which is not good for me). I still need to try this ammmo more, but looks promising and cheap!
I would recommend this above the yellow eley target, over the mix remington/eley target (lso yellow), and above the eley standard (the brown one). The latter is the one I have been using previously and is good, but this is better and easily available in the US.