How do you rate the later model SSP rifles

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

RFC

How do you rate the later model SSP rifles

Post by RFC »

in terms of design, quality, and performance. I am thinking about the FWB 601 & 603, Anschutz 2001 & 2002, Walther LG90, and Diana 100. I'm sure there are others.

Thanks

RFC
peepsight

What rifle

Post by peepsight »

Hi

All the air rifles you mention are good, they are all capable of out shooting you. Is there a reason for not moving on to a CA gun? Much less effort is required to use them.

I still have my old FWB 601 and it still works perfectly after over 20 years of use. Most of the main manufacturers [FWB, Walther and Anschutz] had at one time side lever pre compressed models and my favourite was the FWB 601. The 602 and 603 were improvements on the 601 mostly in stock adjustment area.

Peepsight

Post by Guest »

Thanks. Actually, I am shooting CA rifles. But I have also enjoyed shooting some of the SSP rifles. I have a Diana 100 that is a beast and very accurate. Basically, what I'm doing is engaging in the male habit of accumulating stuff.
peepsight

Accumilating stuff

Post by peepsight »

Hi

i had that problem with Fender guitars until her who must be obeyed put her foot down.

I got round my little domestic problem by introducing my missus to pistol shooting. It all went quiet from there on.

Peepsight