Looking to contact a grip fitter (ISSF)

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Brian James

Looking to contact a grip fitter (ISSF)

Post by Brian James »

If anyone fits grips professionally or knows of someone who does, can they please send me a message with how I can contact you/them.

The location of the grip fitter is not an issue (North America or Europe).

BJ
Mark Briggs

Post by Mark Briggs »

What's the matter - don't you like my "hack and slash" technique?!?! (insert big grin here...)

I think the experience you had with the Morini company might be a good guide (and a good excuse for a side-trip to Switzerland!).
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Don't know about the rest of the world, but in central Europe there are several - Rink, Nill, Kuchler, Geissbuhler, Morini Bedano, Cesare Morini himself, Pardini factory (if you happen to need a Pardini grip)...
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Most of the GBR Centre Fire Pistol Squad seem to use Roger Geissbuhler in Switzerland.
PaulT

Post by PaulT »

Toni Kuchler - excellent work, has copy router for leaving you with wooden gip after modifications. Recently made me excellent Pardini grip. Link on Pardini web site.

Roger Geissbuhler - also excellent - uses paste/finish on factory or own grips. v. Goog engineering facility as well. As David, just about all of GBR Centre Fire squad and Sport Pistol squad use him. He has made me a free, air and other grips in past.

Morini Bedano - team member recently used for air and free grips. Very happy with work.

All Swiss based.
dam8

Post by dam8 »

post your location. I had Steve Corcoran make grips for my 35m. they not only fit well, they look great too.
slavochk

Post by slavochk »

Who made those grips?

RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Ditto David and PaulT's comment - Roger made my pardini 22 and 32 grips and modified my free pistol grip. And as you can see in my avatar, my stance is best described as 'unorthodox'.

Rob.
vic10x

Olympic Pistol

Post by vic10x »

in answer to slavochk the pictures are of the original grips which came with the TOZ. The one TOZ was converted to a side-cocker and the grips show some modification.