Rika Home Trainer Targets

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

JulianY

Rika Home Trainer Targets

Post by JulianY »

I have just received my new home trainer - Bi...........g Grin

Anyway setting it up was a dream, and the shots recorded where just where I called them. Scores where in-line with my average.

For the sake of speed , I just used a regular 10m target, but my attic is about 7 meters. ( So nice to shoot at home indoors) Should I be looking to scale a target down to the measured distance ?

Julian
Lee Sellers

Re: Rika Home Trainer Targets

Post by Lee Sellers »

Obtain 6meter targets and shoot at that distance if you want an easier time comparing your training scores to range scores.

Personally I don't care ... I only compare training to training, range to range and match to match when looking at groups/scores etc. IF that's your case shoot what you have and have fun.
Richard H

Re: Rika Home Trainer Targets

Post by Richard H »

JulianY wrote:I have just received my new home trainer - Bi...........g Grin

Anyway setting it up was a dream, and the shots recorded where just where I called them. Scores where in-line with my average.

For the sake of speed , I just used a regular 10m target, but my attic is about 7 meters. ( So nice to shoot at home indoors) Should I be looking to scale a target down to the measured distance ?

Julian
Rika can print scaled down targets for what ever distance you set it up at.