F27A

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

steve b

F27A

Post by steve b »

Looking to pickup a new F27A. Any shooters with one that have comments? The $ is not a problem, just want to know if it's great rifle. I love their straight pull actions.

thanks.
B.T.Carstensen

Post by B.T.Carstensen »

I don't have one but, I do know that they have a few at the OTC and are having vary good results with it. One thing I heard hear was that Neal Johnson had to order them from the factory, but that may no longer be true. If I hadn't just gotten a 2013 I would see about getting one.

<>Brian<>
wtf

Post by wtf »

Who is using one at the OTC? Because I am thinking you are very very mistaken son.
B.T.Carstensen

Post by B.T.Carstensen »

wtf wrote:Who is using one at the OTC? Because I am thinking you are very very mistaken son.
I don't know who is use one I was going by what Neal Johnson said, so if I am "mistaken" then I guess Neal doesn't know what he is talking about even though he is I only guy in the US that I know about that has then for sale.

<>Brian<>
steve b

F27a

Post by steve b »

well, seems like it's sorta a black box gun. when i get it, i'll post some comments. i will be getting the factory wood stock and not the G&E stock. I like wood more.

s.
wtf

Post by wtf »

Neal is a business man, he is in the business to turn a profit. He's ging to say stuff to sell the high end stuff. Don't say something if you don't know the facts.
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

wtf wrote:Neal is a business man, he is in the business to turn a profit. He's ging to say stuff to sell the high end stuff. Don't say something if you don't know the facts.
Would that include disparaging people and calling their honesty into question without knowing what was said?
B.T.Carstensen

Post by B.T.Carstensen »

wtf wrote:Neal is a business man, he is in the business to turn a profit. He's ging to say stuff to sell the high end stuff. Don't say something if you don't know the facts.
All right let me ask you this, do you know if any one at the OTC is "not" using a F27A. If I am wrong then ok I can deal with that and I can take being corrected, but the way you went about it was wrong. Lastly if you are going to try to correct me then at lest have the courtesy to put your name down!

<>Brian<>

P.S. I would like to apologize to steve b for turning his topic into a bit of a argument.
steve b

no problem

Post by steve b »

things can get a little outta hand at times. i appreciate you offering up some input. seems like there is little out there. i will be sure to do my best to add my ideas, but i'm no top shooter, just an average joe.

s.