fwb 65mkII-grip

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
supperdog2

fwb 65mkII-grip

Post by supperdog2 »

Hi guys, I need help here. I need a small grip for my FWN 65MKII. Any were I looked, it is going to cast me at less $180. The gun it-self is probably only worth $400 to $450 if I sell it myself. A new grip self cost half of wroth of the gun. I really need a small grip. This might sound chep but is there a cost less way to get me a small grip?
Thank you
Supperdog
Fred Mannis

Re: fwb 65mkII-grip

Post by Fred Mannis »

supperdog2 wrote:Hi guys, I need help here. I need a small grip for my FWN 65MKII. Any were I looked, it is going to cast me at less $180. The gun it-self is probably only worth $400 to $450 if I sell it myself. A new grip self cost half of wroth of the gun. I really need a small grip. This might sound chep but is there a cost less way to get me a small grip?
Thank you
Supperdog
Why not a Dremel, file, and sandpaper?
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

have you called and aksed if we have any used ones? I think there are some 65 grips next door, and maybe a small one.
JoeG

have some grips....

Post by JoeG »

If our host does not have what you are looking for I may be able to help you out. I have a couple of FWB grips that would fit your 65MkII. They are not marked for size but I would guess them to be medium (definitely not large). We could compare the measurements of your current grip to these and see if it might be good for you. If so I could work out a reasonable price for you. I have been having a problem posting here the last few days so you might be better to email direct if you want to get me. Email is: JosephJFG@aol.com Joe G.