FINALLY GOT IT

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

BOOKER

FINALLY GOT IT

Post by BOOKER »

Finally I just received my set of Gehmann trouser and coat, this is my first set so I can't make comparisons, it looks of very high quality.

Haven't shoot with it yet, but I hope it will help me on some way.

I think I got all the equipment to learn AR shooting the right way, rifle, glove, stand, coat, trouser, no shooting shoes, but I will get a pair of skating shoes, those will do the trick.

Thanks for those on the forum that always suggested to get all the right equipment, it took me a while but I finally got it.

Post by Guest »

and a coach?
peepsight

Equipment

Post by peepsight »

Hi Booker

Its great to hear that you now have all the clothing etc.
It realy does make a difference.
Be careful using Ski/scating boots as their dimensions may not conform to ISSF rules. In minor comps i guess there wont be a problem, but comps run under ISSF rules there may be a few eye brows raised by the judges!!
BOOKER

Post by BOOKER »

Anonymous wrote:and a coach?
Yeah, I finally found a coach.......!!!.

BTW for all of those who don't have access to a coach, don't quit the sport, you'll waist more time learning........but you'll learn.

Some posts on this forum is like no coach.......quit the shooting......huh!!!
Be careful using Ski/scating boots as their dimensions may not conform to ISSF rules. In minor comps i guess there wont be a problem, but comps run under ISSF rules there may be a few eye brows raised by the judges!!

I will be running the skating shoes just to begin, in the future I will get the shooting shoes/boots.