Need a replacement butt plate for Anschutz 2001 air rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

TargetTerror

Need a replacement butt plate for Anschutz 2001 air rifle

Post by TargetTerror »

I have a 2001 Anschutz air rifle, with the 1907 style rubber butt plate. While adjust the plate, I in advertently broke the plate where one of the screws goes through it, so that now it is only being held down be one screw. It is still functional, but obviously not ideal, and I would like to replace it.

The problem is that I can't seeem to find anywhere that sells this part. Champion Shooters list it on this page, but when i called them, they said they did not carry it anymore, It is part # 4820-U4:

http://www.championshooters.com/4709big.htm

So, first first question is, does anybody know where I could find a replacement?

Second question is, what are my options for a new butt plate? Will the new generation metal butt plates work, and how much fitting would be required?

thanks!
jhmartin

Post by jhmartin »

Call Neil Johnson's .... they have boxes of stuff that's not posted on their website
supperdog1

Post by supperdog1 »

Hi,T.T. May be it is time for you to up date your rifle butt plate. MEC ContectIII sound good for me. I'm eye it for a while, may be I will put it on my 2002super air next year.
Here is a link from champchoice. It has some list of butt plate parts. Hope it will help.
Supperdog
http://www.champchoice.com/shop.php?res ... page_num=6
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

I have just what you need. I think I have the whole assembly. PM or email me your email address and we'll see what we can arrange.
TargetTerror

Post by TargetTerror »

Hey Pete, thanks for the offer! I have sent you an email.