Best of the Target Talk!

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Tom Lure

Best of the Target Talk!

Post by Tom Lure »

"Go practice 1000 hours and come back grasshopper ... its not an equipment race!"
Jim E
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

Probably some of the soundest advice.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Apart from the fact it's out of context to the original question, it's also poor advice. It's not practice that makes perfect but perfect practice and that's called training.

Rob.
Tom Lure

My wife said buy the best, and quit messing around!

Post by Tom Lure »

"My wife said buy the best, and quit messing around!"

John's wife.....
Bill177

Unimpressed

Post by Bill177 »

Semantics - who cares! Just go have fun and enjoy your shooting. Because, if you don't enjoy it - you will never excel.

That said, I have to agree with Tom's wife. Buy the best you can afford - you will enjoy your shooting even more.
Elmas

Re: Unimpressed

Post by Elmas »

Bill177 wrote:Semantics - who cares! Just go have fun and enjoy your shooting. Because, if you don't enjoy it - you will never excel.

That said, I have to agree with Tom's wife. Buy the best you can afford - you will enjoy your shooting even more.
I enjoy shooting , but I have not yet excelled as promised !

I am looking for Expensive Equipment to help me clear my mind properly during a shooting session , help me conquer my 'self-doubt' and 'embolden' my trigger finger !

Elmas

X10

Post by X10 »

I may not be an ”equipment race”. But I have seen tests of gun/ammo combination that left the target looking like it was hit by shotgun blast.