Morini electronic trigger v mechanical trigger?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Steve Swartz wrote:NON-useless gizmos like

- adjustable trigger (more than to and fro)
- adjustable grip (more than palmshelf up or down)

Steve
I totally agree with you, the problem is that when I say the same they told me I have middle age thinking. The first time at shooting range they tells you to:
-pull the trigger constant back (movement is back and fwr, and not left and right)
-align front sight with rear sight and aim the target.

What you need more to shoot tens?

Thanks Steve.

Post by Guest »

Steve Swartz wrote:
Consider the lowly "Dashboard Jesus."

And he wonders why people seem to be "spring loaded" at his responses.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Yo Francesco, is that the reason why you are selling all those fancy grips? Because all people need is an adjustable palmshelf? If I were you, I'd stop bitching about people's thinking and start producing what people are willing to PAY for - people that maybe will never shoot 590, and maybe aren't part of a chinese regional team (as the topshots seem to use Steyr's nowadays - with all those useless stuff on them), but people who love their sport and (to the horror of Steve and the rest of the hardcore fraction) like to tinker and experiment and discuss AND SPEND MONEY ON anyway?
Francesco

Post by Francesco »

Tycho wrote:Yo Francesco, is that the reason why you are selling all those fancy grips? Because all people need is an adjustable palmshelf? If I were you, I'd stop bitching about people's thinking and start producing what people are willing to PAY for - people that maybe will never shoot 590, and maybe aren't part of a chinese regional team (as the topshots seem to use Steyr's nowadays - with all those useless stuff on them), but people who love their sport and (to the horror of Steve and the rest of the hardcore fraction) like to tinker and experiment and discuss AND SPEND MONEY ON anyway?
It looks really you don't have to deal almost every day (including Switzerland) with people that wants a good pistol but they don't have the money to pay for it. Shooters, federations, clubs, all are in the same situation, money and bugget problem. People that have a lot of money to spend for an hobby like shooting are not soo much and are not enough to let a factory work. Look at our price from the last 10-12 years and compare to other manufacturer. I must say I am very sensitive on price because travelling all over the world gives me the idea of how less money does shooters have to spend (as I sayed switzerland included)
About china and chinese shooters I have to say that on the last chinese games there was 4 steyr and 4 morini in finale air pistol men (2,3,4,8 place ) and 1 steyr and 7 morini in finale air pistol women (1,2,3,4,5,7,8 place). On the asian games 3 weeks ago we made 1 and 2 in air pistol women with tao luna with the new games record 391. "...(as the topshots seem to use Steyr's nowadays - with all those useless stuff on them)..."If this means that the chinese top air pistol shooters are shooting more steyr than morini means you have information that I don't have about how many shooters all over china use morini and how many steyr but based from my records it doesen't look like this.

Post by Guest »

Just as an FYI:

It seems that most people on this post topic assume that the 162 MI's grip only has an adjustable palm shelf. This is not true. The 162 MI's grip can be adjusted in all directions similar to the grip on the Steyr LP10.

The 162 EI's grip does only have an adjustable palm shelf. This is because the electronics are inside the grip.
JoeG

two cents on triggers....

Post by JoeG »

I for one do find trigger adjustments beyond "to & fro" to be a benefit in fine tuning a particular pistol to my preferences. I have more than a few match airpistols and find that I have been able to optimize the trigger action in each through the various adjustments that they offer. That said, some are definitely "better" than others. "Better" can be a relative term here, since most of this is based on personal preference as is much in our final choices of which pistol to own.
That said, although I very much like the electronic trigger on my Morini AP, the two I like best are my Steyr LP-1 and SAM K11. My newly acquired Benelli Kite is very close behind and may improve more with some additional tweaking. Fun, fun, fun..... Joe G.