Kruger Target Query

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Torn Fibre

Kruger Target Query

Post by Torn Fibre »

Hi All

It's that time when my poor old brain needs a caffein boost, which I also know isn't good for a steady hold. Meanwhile can anyone please let me how the column in the top right of this type of target is used?

I presume it is for scoring purposes, maybe or something else?

Cheers Torn Fibre - not quite fully awake yet.

Thanks to Rob Stubbs for pointing me in the right direction for some decent paper which arrived today.
Attachments
3000.jpg
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Yes, it's for scoring although not as required by pure ISSF rules.

Kruger are assuming a maximum of 5 shots per target. Write the score for each one in a box then total them.
Torn Fibre

Post by Torn Fibre »

Hi David L

Thanks for the answer to my puzzle as it never occurred to me it is for 5 shot scores – it seems so obvious now.

May I also take this opportunity by thanking you for the Cam177 contact Jim Mallows where at an Open Meeting I had the pleasure of talking to him and his good wife. I also had the pleasure of meeting our illustrious Mr Rob Stubbs who was competing in two disciplines. Chris Hector was also on the 10M rifle range but I had no idea of his fame until Rob highlighted the fact.

I am not counting scores yet, so will not be using the column, as I am still learning about all the other aspects of this fascinating demanding sport. At least I now have some decent target paper to punch away at as I try to reduce my groups.

Cheers TF
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

Gerald,
Don't forget you can show us how nice they look with some holes in as well ;-) Hope they are as you expected, and I guess having got 3000 of them they should keep you happy for a few years <g>

Rob.
Torn Fibre

Target longevity

Post by Torn Fibre »

Hi Rob

They are better than expected. As for longevity I reckon if I don't over do it and take it real easy, say 3 targets per week at 10 shots each should last about 20 years and 30,000 pellets ;-) he he.