HELP!, I need help on finding info

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
iXac

Post by iXac »

I have a problem on searching the prices for pistols, and grips. And places where I can Get them from. I'm in Singapore, short of all the paperwork. I would like to know where you people get your info on the latest stuffs.

I would like to KNow:

1.Websites, of prices on Feinwerkbau P44. and more info on a very old model, and SPORTWAFFEN LP MATCH (it shows the word COMPENSATOR near the muzzle) and MATCH on the grip. Covered barrel. Comes in back and red, saw another one, in another color.

2.Morini grips, Prices and how to gauge the size of your palm in metric units.

3.And more websites where I can get tips for my high school shooting club.

PLEASE! help me. Singapore is not a good place from firearms.

Thanks, Isaac

Captain, West Spring Shooting Club, Singapore.

Post by Guest »

you should contact Chye Whatt Seng or Hock Ann for a quotation.
Alex L

Post by Alex L »

To Ixac -
I understand you are looking for grips for various guns - Have a look at
www.hermannsguns.com. He is in Australia, and has contacts with European manufacturers. He may be able to help you.

Also look up KN grips at www.nill-grips.com, and google for Moroni grips.

I doubt you will get a silencer anywhere, as it is a prohibited item in most places.

Regards. Alex L.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

You need to contact your local dealer / importer and find out prices from them. If your check out the Steyr Sportwaffen <sp?> site and the others you're interested in. They will list the dealers - if not email and ask. Then contact the dealers for prices. There are plenty of gun dealers in the UK with websites but that's not of much use to you.

Rob.