Pardini PGP75 manual?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
TomAmlie

Pardini PGP75 manual?

Post by TomAmlie »

I just bought a used Pardini PGP75 (price was right, and why not). I just picked it up last night and REALLY like it...as much as or more than my Hammerli 160. (maybe it's just a brief honeymoon).

Anyway, does anyone have a manual available as a PDF file that they could share with me? I know the trigger adjustment info. is available at Pilkguns, but I'd like to see the whole thing.

Additional question: The front sight is colored sort of an off-white. Was this a factory feature or someone else's modification? It makes sight alignment really difficult. I wonder if it was it a deliberate attempt to force the shooter to concentrate intensely on sight alignment.

Thanks,
Tom

Post by Guest »

I have the complete PGP 75 manual in the .pdf format.
I will email it to you this evening as I do not have it on the computer I am using at my office.
James

Post by James »

I also have a pgp-75

I find it very front heavy, especially with the weights. Does the hammerli and toz feel like this?

My sights are black.
TomAmlie

Thanks Herb/Guest!

Post by TomAmlie »

Guest/Herb - Thanks for the files! I appreciate it.

James - For me, the general "feel" of the PGP really agrees with me. Mine has the wrap-around grips, which fit as though they were made for me. It "feels" less barrel-heavy than my Hammerli does, but that may be an illusion due to the seemingly optimal grips on the PGP. The less-extreme grip angle also suits me better.