Pardini K2S electronic trigger speculation

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
joe4702

Pardini K2S electronic trigger speculation

Post by joe4702 »

While researching the K2S, I came across several posts on TT from last year which made mention of possible Pardini plans for an electronic trigger in 2006 or 2007. Is there any substance to this speculation whatsoever? I'm considering picking up a K2S, but perhaps a wait-and-see is in order?

Joe

trigger question

Post by Guest »

Absolutely nothing wrong with K2s and mechanical trigger in my experience
joe4702

Post by joe4702 »

I've heard that the K2 has an excellent trigger. I am trying to collect as much information as possible before investing 1 to 1.5 K$ in an AP. If an update to the gun were imminent, that would be pertinent information. The Morini shooters certainly seem to love their electronic trigger. Thanks, Joe.
scerir

Re: Pardini K2S electronic trigger speculation

Post by scerir »

joe4702 wrote:While researching the K2S, I came across several posts on TT from last year which made mention of possible Pardini plans for an electronic trigger in 2006 or 2007. Is there any substance to this speculation whatsoever? I'm considering picking up a K2S, but perhaps a wait-and-see is in order?
News came from a shooter, who saw (or tried) the pistol. It has (as far as I remember) a completely new electronics, with the firing pin acting, through a solenoid (charged when the shot breaks), directly on the air valve. I may suppose that somebody, at Pisa University (where the old electronic triggers were developed), is suggesting this new system. But I do NOT think it would be a good choice to wait many months, or perhaps years. I would buy the good old mechanical one.
joe4702

Post by joe4702 »

Agreed.

I e-mailed Pardini. I didn't expect they'd reveal any information even if there was an update in the works, but I was impressed they took the time to respond. A lot of companies these days don't even bother.

Dear Mr.P,

unfortunately there is no much I can tell you.
We are always developing new models and we have several new project but
in
the near future I don't think we will came out with a new Electronic
trigger
Air pistol.

Best regards
Alberto Trincia
Last edited by joe4702 on Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

At last they see the light. Too bad that so many people had to pay the price. Small wonder the GPE/SP-E trigger isn't worth its weight in dead flies, designer was probably from the same family as the one responsible for the tower of pizza...