LP-10 Trigger in an Anschutz

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
AJOO8

LP-10 Trigger in an Anschutz

Post by AJOO8 »

A team mate told me you can swop triggers from an Anschutz to a Steyr or vise-versa. Is this true? Aren't they the same triggers? If no what's the difference?
GaryBF

Post by GaryBF »

AJ,
It is my understanding that the two guns are essentially twins and that the trigger shoes will interchange, as will many other parts. My new Anschutz LP@Junior came with the trigger shoe that was on last year's LP10. Steyr is now using a different trigger shoe on the LP10 that has fewer adjustments.
AJOO8

Post by AJOO8 »

So dont even worry about it then?
GaryBF

Post by GaryBF »

AJ,
What exactly is it that you want to do? As I recall, you bought a used Anschutz LP@ which arguably has the better trigger. Do you want to change it? To what and why? As I mentioned above, my LP@Junior came with the multi-adjustable trigger with the black plastic shoe. Included with the gun was a second, less adjustable trigger shoe which I think is the same as provided with the Steyr LP2. So I am pretty confident that any current Steyr trigger will interchange with the LP@ series. Since I don't own both guns, however, I can guarantee nothing.
AJOO8

Post by AJOO8 »

I didn't want to do anything just wanted to know more about my baby.