used pistols at Perry

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
pilkguns
Site Admin

used pistols at Perry

Post by pilkguns »

Warren is heading to Perry tomorrow. quite a few used guns this trip, Hammerli 208s, Walther GSPs, FWB 100s, Walther CP2s, etc will be available, Please stop by and see what he has to offer.

Post by Guest »

Are you or he staying for smallbore rifle phase?
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

Warren will be there through pistol, and then gone during msot of smallbore, and back for HiPower

Post by Guest »

HARRUMPPFFF!!
So what's wrong with smallbore that we won't be blessed with a Pilkgun presence? Lotsa air rifle shooters are amongst the smallborers too. BOO HOO.
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

I think the fact that there are maybe about 3 times as many pistol shooters and maybe 5-6 times as many high power shooters (compared to smallbore) may have something to do with where a vendor puts his effort. Plus, all us smallbore people already know about and already deal with Pilkguns (I think, I hope).
shop til u drop

Post by shop til u drop »

Yah, but the smallbore shooters would be spending their money at Pilk's. because he has products we want & use. Why even bother showing up at High Power when those people just look down their noses at "BB- guns".
WRC

Post by WRC »

I would actually like to look at as many objects as possible before buying them. That's why having the vendors at Perry is a real convenience, and having as many as possible there at the same time makes for happy comparison shopping. Take the Varga glasses (please! :^) - I'd love to get a good look at a pair before buying, & no one around home has them. I'd rather not: order, look, ship back, exchange, etc.