pellet container

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jjjjjjjjjj

pellet container

Post by jjjjjjjjjj »

Is there any interest in a better pellet container than the factories ones, where the top can be screwed down?
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

I have to ask, why? It's a pellet container. If you want, I have an old crossman container that the lid screws on.
Nicole Hamilton

Post by Nicole Hamilton »

You don't have an Anschutz "Safety-Box" to hold your pellet tin? If not, you need one.

Post by Guest »

Transfer your pellets into a Gamo screw top tin.
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

I have found a 'Match-Box' invaluable - mine is H & N, but I am sure I have seen other brands around.

Takes 100 pellets and is easy to fill (pour in some pellets, shake the box to get them in the holes and right way up, empty the excess pellets and close the lid), does not take up much space in the gunbag, and also gives a quick check on how many shots fired.

Regards,
Spencer
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

I use the match box all the time and it's great. However I don't with my 5-shot I just use them out of the tin. If you keep and re-use the sticky tape that seals the tin then they won't spill out (and they will oxidise less rapdly).

Rob.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

RobStubbs wrote:I use the match box all the time and it's great. However I don't with my 5-shot I just use them out of the tin. If you keep and re-use the sticky tape that seals the tin then they won't spill out (and they will oxidise less rapdly).

Rob.
The best solution to oxidation is to shoot more often ;)