Our youth team has new rifles

Hints and how to’s for coaches and junior shooters of all categories

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963

cqbarms

Post by cqbarms »

Post by guest »

Do anyone know where to buy the magazine feeding system for this rifle?
cqbarms

Post by cqbarms »

They are the same magazines as the Biathlon and the whoe system is the same. Essentially you replace the triggerguard and inlet the stock.
The only place that could get them in the US quit selling them. EAAcorp.

guest wrote:Do anyone know where to buy the magazine feeding system for this rifle?
FastBoneDoc

Post by FastBoneDoc »

How much did they cost, and where did you find them?
Didi you get a club discount?
cqbarms

Post by cqbarms »

They were $349 with a case, a USA Shooting Team logo.
The standard version without the case was $329 but they were sold out.
I got my dealer discount and the fact that they are not imported anymore...for now...made it as good a deal as I was going to get.
When I ordered them we were one short as they were the last 13...I'm not sure who else may carry them.
FastBoneDoc wrote:How much did they cost, and where did you find them?
Didi you get a club discount?
mikeschroeder

Post by mikeschroeder »

Hi

Not to be a flaming pain in the rear, but why exactly did USA Shooting contract for a their new rifles with a place that is no longer importing to the US? Remington is taking over the imports for their shotguns, but from what I understand is NOT taking over import of the smallbore stuff, pistols, etc. No more IZH-35's for Bullseye, not more IZH-46's for Air Pistol anymore I guess.

Mike
Wichita KS
cqbarms

Post by cqbarms »

I think they had been buying them for a couple years there. EAA lost out on the renewal for the imports because remington was going ot buy and sell more of the shotguns "in one month" than EAA could in a year. Not USAS's fault, not EAA's fault..it's a numbers and money game and money talks.

mikeschroeder wrote:Hi

Not to be a flaming pain in the rear, but why exactly did USA Shooting contract for a their new rifles with a place that is no longer importing to the US? Remington is taking over the imports for their shotguns, but from what I understand is NOT taking over import of the smallbore stuff, pistols, etc. No more IZH-35's for Bullseye, not more IZH-46's for Air Pistol anymore I guess.

Mike
Wichita KS
FastBoneDoc

Post by FastBoneDoc »

I found some more! CDNN still has several (in USA format w case) for $350. Just ordered one.
cqbarms

Post by cqbarms »

I bet they were the ones that bought out the inventory...that's good that there are still some around!

FastBoneDoc wrote:I found some more! CDNN still has several (in USA format w case) for $350. Just ordered one.
FastBoneDoc

Post by FastBoneDoc »

I just picked up my CM2.
I noticed it did not come with a sling 'mount' for the front rail. Is this an optional item? It did come with a sling.

Also, do you have a diagram as to how the sling is installed and used?
cqbarms

Post by cqbarms »

All of ours came with sling mounts, check the box...sometimes they slide off.

FastBoneDoc wrote:I just picked up my CM2.
I noticed it did not come with a sling 'mount' for the front rail. Is this an optional item? It did come with a sling.

Also, do you have a diagram as to how the sling is installed and used?