pardini pgp-75

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Dave Cummings

pardini pgp-75

Post by Dave Cummings »

What should one of these guns sell for on the used market?
Michael

Re: pardini pgp-75

Post by Michael »

I recently bought a used one. I would say that in very good condition it should run around $600. A couple of things to look for on a used one: (1) If it has the wire holding the weights that fit into the front of the stock, make sure that the wood hasn't cracked on the side. The set screws put a lot of pressure on the wood. I had to repair mine with super glue made for wood. So far it has held with about a hundred rounds through it. (2) Mine wouldn't reliably fire. I got a replacement firing pin spring from Mr. Nygord and things are much better. I found that if I seat my cartriges completely into the chamber with my finger prior to closing the bolt that ignition is very good. On the up side. You can dry fire the gun with the bolt open by just cocking the trigger. It does seem to be fairly accurate.
: What should one of these guns sell for on the used market?

Bob LeDoux

Dry Fire pardini pgp-75 & K 50/70

Post by Bob LeDoux »

If you insert a fired shell into the gun, you can dryfire with the bolt closed. The first time you shoot the firing pin strikes. After that only the set trigger operates and fire firing pin remains in the fired position.
On these guns, the firing pin is cocked when you close the bolt.