Feinwerkbau 300S tyrolean

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Carel.L

Feinwerkbau 300S tyrolean

Post by Carel.L »

Excellent condition, very rare original 300S Tyrolean. Excellent original bluing, and the stock is also excellent. I have not messed with it, it is completely original. It works as it should, but a reseal can be included for a little extra. Comes with original diopter match sights. Shipped tracked and insured to your door, for $1375. For questions, offers or better pictures, please send an email.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg
renzo

Re: Feinwerkbau 300S tyrolean

Post by renzo »

I sincerely pity myself for living in Argentina, because in spite of my being a dedicated pistol shooter, your tyrolean has been my holy grail for decades, and I can't buy it due to currency restrictions. Good luck with your sale!!!!
Carel.L

Post by Carel.L »

renzo wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:01 pm I sincerely pity myself for living in Argentina, because in spite of my being a dedicated pistol shooter, your tyrolean has been my holy grail for decades, and I can't buy it due to currency restrictions. Good luck with your sale!!!!
What do you mean? restrictions?
smidsr

Post by smidsr »

PM sent.