Margaret Murdock's Rifles- Olympic Medallist

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Retired Gunsmith

Margaret Murdock's Rifles- Olympic Medallist

Post by Retired Gunsmith »

The Rifles of Margaret Thompson Murdock - ‘76 Olympic Silver-21 Gold Int’l Medals.
#1 USAMU Presentation 300 International 300 Meter Rifle--Remington 700 action, .308
Caliber, Stainless Steel Barrel-1 in 14” twist, Kenyon trigger, LOP -12 1/2, Anschutz Thumb
hole stock extendable-2”, Curved rubber butt plate, hook, brass presentation plaque, never
fired. Shipping Included. Storage oil in barrel. FFL Required Price: $1500.00 U.S.

#2 Anschutz Standard Rifle-Serial 83386- hand selected by Herr Dieter Anschutz,for her,
16 gold int’l medals, plus 7 Camp Perry-NRA National Championships in Margaret’s hands.
Anschutz stock, 22. Caliber with Eley, Anschutz 3 oz. trigger, William T. Atkinson stainless
Barrel, rebarreled in 1973 -LOP 12”- slightly curved rubber butt plate. Shipping included.
Storage oil in barrel. FFL Required. Price: $1500.00 U.S

Margaret's sister, Marie and her husband chose me, to handle this site for them
Derrick Martin
ask_derrick@aol.com
Attachments
Gun 2 Right.jpg
Gun 2 Left1.jpg
Gun 1 Left.jpg
Gun 1 Right.jpg
PNW Skipper

Re: Margaret Murdock's Rifles- Olympic Medallist

Post by PNW Skipper »

Is the Anschutz trigger separated from the action? It is not visible in the photos.
Tim S

Post by Tim S »

PNW Skipper wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:13 pm Is the Anschutz trigger separated from the action? It is not visible in the photos.
I can't see one either. Rifle no 3 on the other thread also seems to lack a trigger.
justadude

Post by justadude »

PNW Skipper wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:13 pm Is the Anschutz trigger separated from the action? It is not visible in the photos.
I agree, no trigger on the Anschutz.

'dude
daiuy

Post by daiuy »

I'll take the .22, pm sent