Ultradot L/T Opinions

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

SixtyLion

Ultradot L/T Opinions

Post by SixtyLion »

Hello,

I am trying to decide which optics to purchase for my new BE rimfire pistol. Due to my back injury, I am trying to keep my setup relatively lightweight, so my optic choices are narrowed down to smaller models. I really like Ultradot L/T but there are very little information about that sight. This particular sight was updated a few years ago, dot brightness adjustment buttons were added. I was wondering does anyone has any experience with the updated Ultradot L/T sight, pros/cons?? Looking forward hearing from you guys! Thank you!!!
Sc0

Re: Ultradot L/T Opinions

Post by Sc0 »

No experience with it but does it have "click" adjustments for W&E? The instructions mention a set screw to lock the W&E adjustments in. Am not saying it won't do the job but it might not be the perfect tool for the job.
Gregbenner

Re: Ultradot L/T Opinions

Post by Gregbenner »

I had an LT, came with a gun I purchased. I'm not sure if it would be the later style or not? What I didn't like was the four MOA dot size. It was too large for me. I ended up with Burris fast fire three (3 MOA ), and really like them. Memory tells me it was very similar in weight