3%
9015 Precise
16%

Total votes: 31

Olympic Dreamer

Which Air Rifle would you prefer?

Post by Olympic Dreamer »

Hi all,
I am planning on getting an air rifle. Which rifle would you get if price is not a concern?
Piefou

Re: Which Air Rifle would you prefer?

Post by Piefou »

The one i have the best shooting feels with :)
FWB P700 Alu & JSB S100 pellets // Annie 1913 Precise & Eley Sport bullets
acdcguy

Post by acdcguy »

My son, 13, started precision air this past season, got him the LG400 Antomic Expert and he loves it....and it's one the lighter ones out there......took him all the way to the JO's........
GaryN

Post by GaryN »

They can all outshoot me.
So, the one that FITS me, and feels good.
catbro

Post by catbro »

They are equally great rifle, and shoots better than 99% of the shooters. I shoot with an 800X, loved it, it is the heaviest among all 3, but it is manageable by put some weight in the back.
I've handled a 9015 ONE, from a club fellow, the balance is naturally the best among all, means you probably don't that much of weight to achieve the balance you want.
Walther is very popular also, never tried one, but the aesthetic is very good. And if you don't have a nimble finger to load the pellets, then the loading tray is the design for you.

Finally if you ask me,personally, 800X it is.
Olympic Dreamer

catbro wrote:They are equally great rifle, and shoots better than 99% of the shooters. I shoot with an 800X, loved it, it is the heaviest among all 3, but it is manageable by put some weight in the back.
I've handled a 9015 ONE, from a club fellow, the balance is naturally the best among all, means you probably don't that much of weight to achieve the balance you want.
Walther is very popular also, never tried one, but the aesthetic is very good. And if you don't have a nimble finger to load the pellets, then the loading tray is the design for you.

Where's the C.G. of the 9015 ONE? The butt-stock looks so thin and light. Seems like it's very front heavy.
catbro

Post by catbro »

Olympic Dreamer wrote:
catbro wrote:They are equally great rifle, and shoots better than 99% of the shooters. I shoot with an 800X, loved it, it is the heaviest among all 3, but it is manageable by put some weight in the back.

Where's the C.G. of the 9015 ONE? The butt-stock looks so thin and light. Seems like it's very front heavy.
Oh no actually, the stock is thinner and lighter for sure, but when I put my 800X and his 9015ONE together on the bench, the barrel of 9015 is way more thinner (it looks like all the Anschultz AR are the same include 9003 S2) than 800X in diameter, therefore over all balance is actually pretty good, Feinwerkbau is more front heavy because of thicker barrel. I don't know exactly the size of barrel diameter, but looks like 4mm difference or something that much to me. you can clearly see the difference, maybe someone who knows a bit more about specifications can explain more.
sillymike

Post by sillymike »

What, no Steyr Challenge?
;-)
JSBmatch

Post by JSBmatch »

I prefer the FWB 700 and what about Pardini
Olympic Dreamer

JSBmatch wrote:I prefer the FWB 700 and what about Pardini
Pardini is great just that it's way too heavy for me.