Brown Ledge Camp - Looking for 2 Rifle Counselors

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Soupy44

Brown Ledge Camp - Looking for 2 Rifle Counselors

Post by Soupy44 »

Brown Ledge Camp is looking for 2 riflery instructors to join our riflery department. Candidate must have solid knowledge of riflery and competitive shooting including prone, sitting , standing. Those on college teams are encourage to apply.

This is a fun and rewarding position on Lake Champlain in Vermont, Camp also offers a range of other activities such as water sports, tennis, riding, theatre, archery arts & crafts, etc. Campers are 10 to 17 years old and hail from all over US and several other countries.

Staff is coed and ranges in age from 19 to 70, average age 26. Campers and staff have unusual degrees of autonomy, freedom and responsibility. Relaxed environment like that of small college. THIS IS A JOB WE BELIEVE YOU WILL ENJOY!

FOR DETAILS, EMAIL bill@brownledge.org, or call Bill at 802 862 2442 Extension 2.

Website - www.brownledge.org
Soupy44

Re: Brown Ledge Camp - Looking for 2 Rifle Counselors

Post by Soupy44 »

I worked at Brown Ledge for 13 summers. The Camp has two unique distinctions. First is that it is owned by it's alumnae, and second is there is no schedule for activities. The campers go where they want, when they want. So at the range, you do get kids coming for the first time, but much of your time is spent with kids who choose to be there. It's an amazing experience I happily vouch for.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!