Schematics for the Hammerli Model 100

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
JoeS

Schematics for the Hammerli Model 100

Post by JoeS »

Does anyone know where a person could buy/find schematics for the Hammerlis 100? I'm fairly adept at things mechanical but the trigger assembly is a little daunting :-) Thank you, Joe.
SamEEE

Re: Schematics for the Hammerli Model 100

Post by SamEEE »

Here I made some detailed technical drawings.
Image Image
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

I would guess that it is at least evolved from, and is vaguely similar to, the 103 design. I think you can find a lot more info on the 103 trigger. I know they added a screw adjustment in the 103 trigger, but it may be that the rest of the design is close enough to figure it out. It sounds like the screw was added to adjust compression on a fixed spring that had to be swapped out or tweaked in the 100 trigger.

Good luck!
JoeS

Post by JoeS »

Sameee, Thank you much for your reply. I can tell you realize that I'm a simpleton, probably from the obvious lack of knowledge I have of the subject. Thank you again for helping, your dumbing down your answer has helped to enlighten me although I must admit the "Here be dragons" technology is way over my head. I will try to google it and get my knowledge up to par before I ask another stupid question :-)

Gwhite, Thank you for your help. I contacted a place called Larry's Guns and a nice lady there named DeAnna sent me a schematic for the 103. From what I can tell the two are very similar although the broken spring I'm trying to contend with is somewhat different or at least appears to be than the one in the drawing. I'll search the internet as well as this site for 103 information Thank you again for your help, Joe :-)