Magazine caddies

Brought to you by Zero Bullet Company Inc.

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, Isabel1130

Pat Nemes

Magazine caddies

Post by Pat Nemes »

I remember from years ago you could buy stamped steel caddies to hold spare pistol magazines in the pistol box. These just were screwed into the wall of the box abd the mags just slipped into them. I had a few that I put in my Gun Ho box and they worked great keeping the extra mags from bouncing around in the box.

Does anyone make these anymore? I see the magnetic strips that can be used but the mags remain unprotected while in the box and are still exposed to possible damage. I would like to find a few more.

Thanks
GunRunner

Post by GunRunner »

Gil Hebard was the only source i know of,they could possibly have some, they are slowly shutting down since gils death but i talked to them a few months ago and they still had limited stock, might be worth a call and now that gunho is defunct and the most popular box is made of aluminum id say you might have to design and build your own. There wasnt much to them should be easy to make.
fc60

Magazine Caddy

Post by fc60 »

Greetings,

I have one new in the wrap. The sticker is from Champions Choice. Item description is Magazine Caddy. The Stock Number is MC.

I could not find one on their current website. Might be worth a telephone call to see if any remain.

Cheers,

Dave
Bullseye26

Post by Bullseye26 »

I have a new Gil Hebard magazine caddy, aluminum fabrication, with mounting screws.

Yours for $10.00 shipped.

PM for direct contact info.

Lee
Pat Nemes

Magazine caddies

Post by Pat Nemes »

Thanks for the offer. I've fabricated some over the last 2 days and so far they seem to do the job.

I've noticed that there are many bullseye items that were once popular but no longer available such as the caddies.