Federal Target Ammo

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Ernie Rodriguez

Federal Target Ammo

Post by Ernie Rodriguez »

Looking for decent Federal 22 rimfire ammo. Between 711B,719,UM 22 and 922A-which is their premium ammo??? Tnx
MSC

Post by MSC »

If I recall, UM22 was their "cream of the crop". I thought they had stopped making it, but I see it on their site, as well as at a distrib (albeit out of stock). At $15/50rds it sure isn't cheap. I'd probably go with one of the euro brands for that price.

I don't dabble in the very pricey stuff, myself. I have used the 711B however, which has been very good in several guns. About on par with Wolf Match, as for accuracy/consistency. About $40/brick in my area.
Ernie Rodriguez

Federal Reply

Post by Ernie Rodriguez »

According to Federal Mfgr-in terms of accuracy-best- UM 22,922A,719 and 711B in that order.
rcmillerjr

Federal Target Ammo

Post by rcmillerjr »

I have 9 bricks of Federal 900B (standard velocity) that I am willing to part with as I no longer shoot .22 pistol matches. I am converting strictly to airgun.

$80 a brick plus shipping. If you're interested email me at rcmillerjr at mchsi.com

R.C.

Post by Guest »

We cant manage to get 711b in my stae in aus and have been waiting for ages
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

I've still got a few bricks of the 711B. It went so well through my IZH-35M that I went back to the spoorts store and bought his entire stock. That was back in May 2008. He ordered more immediatekly and it has been on back order since so I am guessing we did not import any into Australia when the last ammo ship arrived.
dropdead

Re: Federal Target Ammo

Post by dropdead »

This is an old post so probably a long shot but please tell.me you still have some of this 900b. My son is a 3p shooter and his gun loves this stuff.
Please contact me here or at
qamarksmanship@gmail.com
Thanks