TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:03 pm 

Please take a moment to visit [url]PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com[/url] and see all the new offerings. Some of the new items available include skeletonized grips like you've never seen, an innovative weight and balance replacement forearm for the TOZ35, replacement front site blades (for a few dollars each!), a shoulder stock for your air pistol and much more.

At Precision Target Pistol Grips I manufacture custom 3d-printed target pistol grips, and now rifle grips too, using a wood composite material that feels like wood in your hand and available in three colors. You can do final fitting with sanding or putty if you'd like, but my goal is to get you much closer to an ideal fit than 'one size fits most' or generic sized offerings off the shelf. Each grip is custom made as per your order and delivered in 1-2 weeks. No waiting for a grip to come from Europe. And best of all, grips average approximately $150 depending on your choice of material, customization and finish. I've made over 600 custom grips in the past two years for more than 50 different guns.

Thanks for looking and as always feel welcome to drop me a question or comment here or at my email listed on the website.

All best,

Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips
Custom Grips for All Hands and Most Guns

Attachments:
Webbed grip.JPG
Webbed grip.JPG [ 138.93 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]
Skel Pardini grip left.JPG
Skel Pardini grip left.JPG [ 145.05 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]