TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:20 pm 

I have 3 Smith and Wesson Model 41 barrels for sale. 2 are said to be new and one slightly used. I you are serious about purchasing one or more of the barrels I can take much better pictures than what they let us post here. Please ask any questions by email. The PM's just do not come through for me.

snick223 (at) gmail (dot) com

The top barrel is a long barrel. I'm not an expert but I know it's older and maybe much older than the other two. It has the shorter sight, gold inlay on different lettering and the bottom of the barrel is grooved in front. Never knew Smith grooved them, probably for a weight. This barrel does show some light use at the breach. Obviously is not drilled and tapped for a scope mount.

The center barrel is also a long barrel. It has no sight and is somewhat newer than the top barrel. It is factory drilled and tapped with filler screws and has no rear sight. Appears unfired.

The bottom barrel is a short bull barrel. Is has the factory rear sight that would fit the middle barrel if someone wanted to deal that way. It is factory drilled and tapped with filler screws. Appears unfired.

All the barrels have some light scratches from poor storage and handling. There is no corrosion on any of them. I'm asking $250 for the top and bottom barrels with sights and $200 for the middle barrel without the sight. If you want the middle barrel with the rear sight off the bottom barrel, which is correct, then $250 for that one. All prices are best offer and include shipping. I do take Paypal.

Barrels are SPF

Attachments:
DSC01120.JPG
DSC01120.JPG [ 110.87 KiB | Viewed 193 times ]
DSC01119.JPG
DSC01119.JPG [ 109.06 KiB | Viewed 193 times ]
DSC01118.JPG
DSC01118.JPG [ 113.29 KiB | Viewed 193 times ]
DSC01117.JPG
DSC01117.JPG [ 109 KiB | Viewed 193 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:07 pm 

Barrels are SPF.