TargetTalk

A forum to talk about Olympic style shooting, rifle or pistol, 10 meters to 50 meters, and whatever is in between. Hosted by Pilkguns.com
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 am 

For Sale : A Brand New Swiss KERN AARAU 4X SCOPE FOR THE SUPERB SWISS SIG STGW57 / PE 57 RIFLE(S) in 7.5 SWISS Caliber

This is a Brand New Kern Scope . One of only 99 made available for the civilian market. It is a brand new pristine example and is dated and serial numbered and of course can be confirmed as described.

The scope is a pristine collectors dream piece.

Ive had the scope for many years . I have never gotten a SIG STGW57 / PE 57 rifle for my collection , so Ive been considering selling this ultra rare item ( as I can use the money for some medical expenses ) .

Since this Rare Kern scope is brand new example it took a very long time to find the scope in new condition ( there are not many of these around and most of them are used and I wanted a brand new one and it took 20 years to find one in new condition here in the states that came on the market / Used examples are not so hard to find but new ones are ultra rare gems ) .

Anyway, I paid top dollar for the scope . Estes Adams helped me find this scope .

Im open to any reasonable offers . Please keep in mind that this rare scope is of museum quality example and is not used or abused and is pristine condition.

Contact me by email please

Located in colorful Colorado USA

thanks

DAO / Doug aka daotoys1

dougolmstedotr@hotmail.com

thank you for your interest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:00 am 

This ultra rare Swiss Kern Aarau scope ( for the Swiss SIG STGW57 / PE 57 rifle ) is still available ( calibrated for the Swiss 7.5 caliber ammo ).

The Swiss SIG STGW57 / PE 57 Scope Mount has been sold .

DAO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 am 

daotoys1 wrote:
This ultra rare Swiss Kern Aarau scope ( for the Swiss SIG STGW57 / PE 57 rifle ) is still available ( calibrated for the Swiss 7.5 caliber ammo ).

The Swiss SIG STGW57 / PE 57 Scope Mount has been sold .

DAO

THIS RARE GEM OF A SWISS MADE SCOPE IS STILL AVAILABLE ( Scope only ....no mount is included )

THIS IS A SUPER RARE NOS ( New Old Stock ) SWISS KERN AARAU 4 X SCOPE MADE FOR THE SUPERB SWISS SIG STGW57 / PE 57 Rifle ( and or any gun in 7.5 Swiss caliber / calibration )

Thanks

DAO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 am 

Still avail

bump