Highlights Video: Canadian Airgun Grand Prix 2004

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Patrick Haynes

Highlights Video: Canadian Airgun Grand Prix 2004

Post by Patrick Haynes »

Hello.

Have you ever considered attending the Canadian Airgun Grand Prix, but didn't know what it would be like? You heard that it was North America's largest international event for air rifle and air pistol, with more than 250 athletes, competing in a hotel ballroom.

To give you a better idea of what to expect, here's a 2.5 minute Highlight Video which shows the match from registration to the awards ceremony.

For more informaton on the match taking place February 25, 26 and 27, 2005 at the Doubletree International Plaza Hotel, Toronto, Canada, visit our website at http://www.targetshooting.ca/cagp.htm .

See you there!
Patrick Haynes
Bob Pickup

Post by Bob Pickup »

I downloaded the video, 8mb file size, I assumed it would auto play, but once saved it dissapeared onto my hard drive. Maybe I could find it if I knew what extension it had .mpg or .avi for example. Can you help. I tried to download again but it seems to recognise that its already done it and won't do it twice.
Bob
colinh

Post by colinh »

I downloaded it successfully. It is called capg2004g.rm.ram. You have to locate the file on your hard disk and it plays in RealOne player. It doesn't work with the Windows Media Player.

You can see the competition is held inside the Hotel ballroom! I wonder what the hotel insurance premium is. I'd love to see this kind of event in the U.S.
sureshot007

Post by sureshot007 »

This past year was my first time competing at the CAGP - I highly recommend it. It was a blast.